Friday, March 19, 2010

Dear Friends

My dear friends,

I wanted to let you know that I have not forgotten about you, but I have been very busy this week because I had my midterm exams. I did well, I think, and am glad to have them finished. Apart from studying all week I have been preparing for my spring break trip. My friend from school, Randi Brown, and I are going to travel to Paris, France and Barcelona, Spain and stay in each place for 4 nights. I am very excited but also nervous! She and I are in art class together and are excited to see many artsy things and practice our drawing skills.

When I come back I will have pictures to put up of a Mask Painting workshop I attended where I got to go to a professional mask maker's studio shop and paint my own Carnevale mask! I also have many things to tell you about my wonderful day with my host family in Assisi, Italy. It was one of the most beautiful places and we had the most relaxing sunny days. : )

I am going to be in Paris from March 19-March 23 and then in Barcelona from March 23-March 27.

No comments:

Post a Comment