Saturday, March 13, 2010

Yummy food and a beautiful city!

This is the really yummy spaghetti that I love to eat! The pasta here is so good! No mater what kind it is or what kind of sauce it has on it. So pasta is my favorite food here in Italy. However, my host mother made some pan cooked chicken last week that was slightly breaded and cooked with lemons! It was the most delicious chicken I have ever had. The food that I eat in America is similar to what I eat here, but everything is more fresh and rich in Italy. I also really really like Gelato, which is ice cream that is smoother than ice cream back home. I usually get chocolate and vanilla. I will get a picture soon of a gelato shop.
This is a picture of me ON TOP of the dome of the Duomo...I had to hike up many stairs, 436 I think. The view was amazing and I had fun seeing all the places I have visited in the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment